Nursery Admissions 2022 - 23
For information on Nursery Admissions, please click here.
Primary Admissions 2022 - 23
- Letter from Governing Body
- Main School Admissions Policy 2022 - 23
- Supplementary Information Form and Privacy Notice 2022 - 23
- Map of Catchment Area
The admissions process for Reception places 22 - 23 will open on 1 November and close on 14 January 2022. Places will be notified to parents on 19 April 2022.
We may be able to hold conventional open mornings this year but are awaiting Government advice. New parents will enjoy taking a look at our virtual tour (see below). Please contact the Office on 01582 760047 if you would like further information.
Diocese of Westminster - Certificate of Catholic Practice
In-Year Primary Admissions 2021 - 22
Please complete an In Year Supplementary Application Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All in year applications will be notified of the outcome of their request by email within 15 school days of the application being received, including details of how to appeal, if necessary. (Hard copy available on request)
Any available places will be allocated according to the Oversubscription Criteria stated in the Main School Admissions Policy for that year. Unsuccessful applications will be asked if they would like to be placed on the Continuing Interest List for that school year.
- Main School Admissions Policy 2021-2022
- in-Year Supplementary Information Form and Privacy Notice 2021-2022
- Map of the catchment area
In-Year Nursery Admissions 2021 - 22
- Nursery Admissions Policy 2021 - 2022
- Early Years Application Form 2021 - 2022
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF) Nursery 2021 - 2022